Mi 21.11.2018 - Do 22.11.2018 (09:00 - 18:00 Uhr)
2-day Workshop with Mike Burrows
Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation
Wir bedauern. Es sind keine Online-Buchungen für diese Veranstaltung mehr möglich.
We are proud to offer this 2-day advanced Agendashift™ workshop in Berlin. Expanding on (and including) the core workshop Facilitating Outcome-Oriented Change, it is aimed at coaches, consultants, and managers wishing to:
- Develop their coaching and leadership skills in the areas of enquiry, facilitation, strategy deployment, and change leadership
- Broaden and deepen their appreciation of the Lean-Agile landscape and related bodies of knowledge and their strategic application to organisational development
In short: Agendashift as leadership development.
Who should attend?
The advanced workshop is aimed at agents and leaders of organisational change – whether internal or external, specialist practitioner or sponsor. Whilst the majority of attendees have been coaches and consultants, a significant minority have held managerial and business leadership roles .
Public workshops are focussed primarily on skills. You will however have ample opportunity to put them into your organisational context and demonstrate Agendashift’s ability to meet organisational needs in ways such as these:
- Launching, refocusing, or reenergising continuous transformation in your organisation
- Enhancing your organisation’s internal coaching and change management capability
- Embedding outcome-orientation and continuous transformation through leadership development
- Discovery: Describing where we would like to get to
- Exploring organisational context, objectives, obstacles, and outcomes
- Plan on a page
- Culture, values, and Systems Thinking
- Exploration: Prospecting for opportunities
- Mission, purpose, and identity
- Self-awareness and empathy
- Debriefing your Agendashift delivery assessment
- Generating outcomes
- Exploring different approaches
- Understanding and supporting the learning process
- Mapping: Building a visual transformation plan
- Transformation mapping
- Strategy model reconciliations
- Other mapping tools
- Elaboration: Framing actions, testing our thinking
- Changeban: a Lean Startup flavoured variant of Featureban, our popular simulation game
- Creating options, framing hypotheses, developing experiments
- Cross-checking your experiment design
- Authenticity: stories, requirements, and needs
- Operation: Change as real work
- Operating continuous transformation
- Organising for alignment, follow-through, and mutual accountability
- The Agendashift adaptability assessment and followups
- Practice in a range of outcome-centric facilitation techniques
- Recognition of the role of outcome orientation in the modern organisation
- Understanding of the integration of techniques and concepts from Lean-Agile, Kanban, Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3.
- Awareness of the power of feedback loops in organisational behaviour and evolution
Stay tuned: Booking will be possible soon!
|Facilitator: Mike Burrows|
Your facilitator will be Mike Burrows, Agendashift founder and author of Kanban from the Inside (Blue Hole Press, 2014) and Agendashift (New Generation Publishing, 2018). Prior to his consulting career, Mike was CTO for a late-stage startup and global Executive Director for a top-tier investment bank. „We – both our company and our rapidly-growing community – are champions and enablers of outcome-oriented change. By building agreement on outcomes we facilitate rapid, experiment-based evolution of process, practice, and organisation. Instead of the contradictory and self-defeating imposition of Lean and Agile practices, Agendashift helps you keep your vision and strategy aligned with and energised by a participatory culture of co‑creation and continuous transformation.“
leanovate GmbH, Berlin
Blücherstr. 22, 10961 Berlin